What to bring
This is a list of “must-haves” for your weekend on the mountain. Other items that some have found helpful are listed below.
- Bedding – Bring a pillow, sheets, blankets and or sleeping bags. (Bunks are equipped with a vinyl-wrapped 4″ foam mattress.)
- Towels – For showering and/or to use in place of a yoga mat.
- Toiletries – Bring shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. The camp has liquid soap dispensers in all the showers.
- Appropriate clothing – Temperatures typically range from 50 to 90 degrees. Prepare for the possibility of rain.
- Good shoes – Hiking boots or any old shoes that will get you down a hiking trail.
- Medicines – Check your medications to see if they require adjustments for 5300 ft. elevation.
- Camp chairs – We have a lot of people coming in from out of town, so extra camp chairs are appreciated.
Many of our workshops are designed to help you connect with your Inner Child(ren).
Bringing a printed photograph of yourself as a child, as well as a childhood memento (such as a stuffed animal, toy, piece of jewelry, etc) can help create a meaningful experience.
- Yoga mat
- Hat and sunscreen
- Picnic blanket
- Reusable water bottle
- Sporting equipment
- Acoustic instruments for jam session
- Ear plugs to cover the occasional snorer
- Snacks – Popcorn, Smore material, granola bars, chips, etc. The camp provides all meals. If you require anything out of the ordinary, you can bring it from home, or buy it in town.
There are large retailers in the Prescott area, where you can buy anything you need.